Attn: Freshman/JV Parents
St. Charles cannot field a freshman team due to injuries – So game cancelled, however we are searching for a replacement game in the Cincinnati area for this weekend or Monday, October 30th. We will keep you informed if we are successful.
JV game will be moved to 11:00 am at St. Charles on Saturday, October 21st.
Senior Football Parents,
Senior night is next Friday, October 27th vs. Elder @ La Salle. You will be receiving an email in regards to information we need from you in announcing your names during the pre-game senior procession in the next day or two. When you receive email please respond quickly – we appreciate your help with this.
- Parents are invited to decorate their son’s school lockers on the evening of Monday, October 23rd(Back courtyard door will remain open until 7:30pm). The details/dimensions are outlined below and I’ve attached two examples from previous years.
- On game day next Friday, we will assemble in the northeast corner of the field (where the team comes out) at 6:15pmto prepare for the pre-game senior procession. *You must have a ticket to the game!
Here are the guidelines for locker decorating, provided by La Salle:
* Only posters may be used to decorate lockers. Poster may not be larger than the width and height of a single locker door (9-1/2” wide x 34” high, see detailed drawing below). Poster decorations may not protrude from the locker door more than one inch and may not impede access of the hallways or access to adjacent lockers. The student needs to have clear access to the combination area of the locker. The decorations should not interfere with this need.
* No glitter or confetti may be used on the poster. All other materials used must be well adhered to the poster.
* Only masking tape or vinyl magnets may be used to fasten decorations to lockers. Do not use glues, duct tape, cellophane tape, packing tape, medical tape, or other tapes because they leave residue on the lockers.
* Locker decorations will be left up for one week. If you desire to have the decoration back, please have student remove it prior to the week time limit.
Suggestion: Home Depot sells magnetic vinyl vent covers in the HVAC department that greatly simplify the poster process. A pack of three 9”x18” covers is about $4.50.
La Salle 17 vs St Vincent-St. Mary 9
Thank you to the following families/company for your support in donating items for the snack bag the boys took to Akron with them on Friday, it is because of YOU that our LANCER FAMILY ALWAYS comes together to make things happen for La Salle Football.
Huge thank you and shout out to Chuck at Klosterman Bakery (Mason) for donating the bread for the PB&J and as always thank you to the following families for making food donations for this Akron trip to help support the football program:
The Hildebrand Family, Broxterman Family, Burns Family, Merritt Family, Roberts Family, Reynolds Family, Giovanetti Family, Porter Family and Ingle Family.
Our Lancer Families ROCK!!
Here are a couple pictures assembling the bags . . .
Grade School Night Friday, October 20th
Open to grades K-8
La Salle Lancers Cheerleading
Want the best seat in the house?
Want to cheer on the LaSalle Lancers
under the big lights?
The girls have been invited to participate in the LS Varsity Cheerleaders practices on Mon., Oct. 16th and Thurs. Oct. 19th from 5:30 to 6:30p.m. (We will meet on the back patio of school) They will learn new chants, improve their skills, and enjoy cheering on the Lancers for one quarter of the game. They will cheer with the Cheerleaders on Friday, Oct. 20th at the Varsity game.
There is a fee of $15.00 which includes a t-shirt to wear to the game. If you are interested, please fill out the form at the bottom and return with payment to your coach or LaSalle High School by Monday October 9th. Please make checks payable to LaSalle High School. You may mail the form and check to:
LaSalle High School
Attn.: Cheerleading-Shauna Walsh
3091 North Bend Rd.
Cincinnati, OH 45239
Name: ___________________________________________ Grade: __________ School: ______________________________________
Circle T-Shirt size YS, YM, YLAS, AM, AL, AXL,
Parent’s Name _____________________________
Person to contact in case of an emergency _____________________________
Phone # _____________________